If you are merely a visitor to mitovia.com, Mitovia does not collect any personal information about you.
Mitovia does not disclose an individual’s personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
- The disclosure is required by law or mandatory professional standards;
- The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business; or
- The disclosure is to persons or entities providing services on our or the individual’s behalf (each a "transferee"), consistent with the purpose for which the information was obtained, if the transferee, with respect to the information in question:
- is subject to law providing an adequate level of privacy protection;
- has agreed in writing to provide an adequate level of privacy protection; or
- subscribes to the Safe Harbor Principles published by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
The information on this website may be derived from multiple sources:
- In relation to information on this website that is protected by Mitovia copyright, such information may be printed for personal or in-house use without formal permission or charge. However, in relation to information other than for the purpose of personal or in-house use, you must not copy, reproduce, or adapt in any way such information without prior written permission from Mitovia.
- In relation to information on this website that is subject to the copyright of a third party, permission to reproduce such information must be obtained from that copyright holder.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality, reliability, and accuracy of the information on this website. However, Mitovia Inc:
- May delete, add to, or amend information on this website without notice
- Is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to, or referenced from, this website and,
- Makes no warranties or representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of information contained at this site.
This website is intended to provide information only. If you are seeking advice on any matters relating to information on this website, please contact us directly with your specific query.
We encourage you to take steps to obtain the most up-to-date information and to confirm the accuracy and reliability of any information on this website by directly communicating with us.
Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
Comments about the website
We welcome your comments, suggestions and enquiries about the website. Please